Friday, November 11, 2011

Number one place I want to go

There are many places that I want to see while I am alive, but the number one place I want to go cant be accessed from Earth. This  is a place I won't return from once I am there, I cannot visit  or stay for a while.  Going to this place is permanent.  I want to go to heaven. If I am in heaven I know I have done the best job I could possibly have done with the tools God gave me and that I have lived a good and meaningful life.  When I get to heaven I will be granted some of my greatest wishes.  I will hear my Aunt Karen's laugh once more, feel Aunt Cathy's warm embrace, and  see Brandon's crooked smile that I fell in love with. I will be reunited with all of my loved ones again and for this I am patiently awaiting.  Heaven will be a place where I can escape the torment of this world and be truly happy with those I love. But before I go to this magnificent place, I want to see the ancient civilizations in Machu Pichu, Visit the coliseum in Rome, eat fresh lefsa in Norway, and meet the  family in Holland. But until these things and many more are accomplished I will wait for my trip to heaven.

1 comment: